Euphoria (esmirelda) wrote in newskin,
Euphoria
esmirelda
newskin

Orbital Problems

Ok, I'm posting about this piercing again. I fixed the problem of the inner swelling, now I have "ridges" I guess you would call them around the holes. I want them gone.

This next picture is of the scab that has formed at the base of the hole, because I've admittedly been picking at it like I know I'm not supposed to, but I have a fear of my scar tissue.

Advise on how to treat this would be really helpful. It's definitely not an infection (as far as I can tell), it's just scar tissue I guess, but I don't like it. I swear if I had the choice to make again I would have gone with two seperate rings for healing, I think that would have eliminated a lot of these problems I'm having.
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded